Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Black Magic!

Thought it was time to post what I've been doing for last couple days. In and amongst cleaning up my stamp room, I had to stamp off a bunch of these Fabulous Flowers images before I sold the set now that it is retired. I can't believe I actually sold it, but I know I can borrow it again. Saw this Black Magic technique on Splitcoast by Tanya Boser. Her instructions are in her tutorials at her blog: here I bought the Pure Color pencils last year before they retired, just so I could make some of these flowers. Added some pearls from my Pretties Kit. Resolved to quit hoarding!


This is a picture I had to share, just on accounta because. My niece had twins a few months ago and here is Samantha with her big brother Blake. I wonder who wore who out first? I think it was mutual! Thanks for stopping by!

(-: ¸.·´* .·´*¨¨)) -:¦:- ***
((¸¸´*~Kathy.·´*)****¨¨))
-:¦:- ·· ((¸¸.·´* .·´*((¸¸.·.·´ *-:¦:- ... :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your black magic cards. I know you will love it when you get your hands on those twins. Talk about beautiful kids WOW
Deeeeeee

Tanya Boser said...

Kathryn,
Beautiful job with the Black Magic! ANd I don't mind a bit that you linked back to my site ;) I have to say though, only my tutorial is my work. I found this technique from a few people on SCS myself. I am so glad I have been able to schare this gorgeous technique with others though!

Melisa said...

Hi Kathy ~ Your cards are sooo pretty! I'm going to check out the rest of your blog tonight. I'm going to blog surf (blurf) tonight and you're on my list - YEAH!!!!

Regarding those brownies.....They are so good! I tweaked the recipe a little bit. Here's the link for the original recipe, but since I felt it was too much chocolate for me, I decided to change the recipe for peanut butter cookie mix. YUMMO!! Way better than I could have imagined!

http://www.bakerella.blogspot.com/2009/01/thaaank-you-betty.html

P.S. I'm going to add you to my blogroll if that is okay with you?

~* Tracy *~ said...

gorgeous black magic cards! Those kids are cuties too.