Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Thus Ends Saga of Agave

Several of you asked me how "your plant" is doing. It's not doing at all. The stalk fell over about a week ago, after leaning for a couple of weeks. I drove by and it had been morphed into a mutant artichoke or strange looking giant green pinecone. They cut all the leaves off. Sure looks funny next to the aloe vera plants. Click on the pic and see it close up. I don't know if it will ever come back from this "hair cut," but will let you know. Some of you have said an agave plant dies after it blooms. I'll let you know.



Thanks for caring.

(-: ¸.·´* .·´*¨¨)) -:¦:- ***
((¸¸´*~Kathy.·´*)****¨¨))
-:¦:- ·· ((¸¸.·´* .·´*((¸¸.·.·´ *-:¦:- ... :-)

2 comments:

~* Tracy *~ said...

aw, they chopped it up!!! Poor agave plant :(

Deelite said...

Omgoodness I have to show this one to Bob!! Amazing