Thursday, October 8, 2009

Pam’s Workshop, Etc.

I have a little time today to post the pics from my last workshop at Pam’s.  Did some cute things for make and takes and a hostess gift and some drawings, so will get them on here before I have my next workshop this Sunday.  So here goes.

Here’s the two make and takes we did.  First is this Autumn Days card on Dusty Durango with a large scalloped oval using the Big Shot die for the Chocolate Chip frame.  I used YoYo Yellow CS for the oval layer, stamping the image with Dusty Durango and Chocolate Chip.  Popped up a fussy cut pheasant over a stamped pheasant so we wouldn’t have to cut out his feet.  The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes, punched out with the Word Window and mounted on the Modern Label layer.

Autumn Days 7

This is the Halloween card with the Sweet Treat cup with Halloween confetti in it.  The base is Crushed Curry CS with layers of Basic Black and Rich Razzleberry.  I black embossed the main image, used the 1 3/4” circle punch in the middle and put in the Sweet Treat cup.  Behind the window, I stamped a spider from Batty for You, but he is sideways!  Oops!  Nobody noticed!  Black layer was punched with the Spiral Punch. 

Sweet Halloween 2

I had Vivian’s Movers and Shapers die to play with and die cut the ornament shape on the red card.  I white embossed the snowflakes from Serene Snowflakes, the ornament from Delightful Decorations and the sentiment from Holiday Best.  I used the new ornament punch on the ornament and adhered it to inside of card, visible through the die cut window.  White grosgrain ribbon finished it off.

Delightful Decos 1

Here’s a sample I made with Scenic Season in Brilliant Blue ink stamped and sponged on Whisper White, cut into three panels and mounted on Basic Black on a Brilliant Blue base with silver cord around the layers.  I did the bow separate and glued it on.  Just wouldn’t lay right otherwise.  Fussy cut the greeting, popped it up on black and fussy cut that, too.  I used a Post-it note mask for the moon.

Scenic Season 2

Last up, three little turkeys I made based on a video tutorial I found here.   I changed the feathers a little, but these are soooo cute.  Instead of Sweet Treat petals like Connie used, I used the small oval punch on Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango and Real Red cardstock for the tail.  The body and feathers are Chocolate Chip.  Gotta love those Sweet Treat Cups!

Sweet Treat Turkeys

I can’t find my pic of the little dracula box I had as a hostess gift, but will put that in my next post since I made two! 

That’s it for now.  Thanks for visiting.

(-: ¸.·´* .·´*¨¨)) -:¦:- ***
((¸¸.·´*~Kathy.·´*)****¨¨))
-:¦:- ·· ((¸¸.·´* .·´*((¸¸.·.·´ *-:¦:- ... :-)

2 comments:

~* Tracy *~ said...

Fantastic creations! I wouldn't have noticed that the spider wasn't supposed to be sideways. Such a great card, love the little treats in it. The turkeys are adorable. And that's some great fussy cutting on the 'Season's Greeting'. Beautiful stuff Miss Kathy ♥

Deelite said...

Such fun things you created. Love you little treat cups with the Halloween prizes in the center. Of course my fav is the Scenic blue one. I just love it! You are so creative, and such a wonderful blogger, sharing your creations.