Sunday, March 21, 2010

Pam’s Workshop

Friday, Pam hosted a workshop for me and we had a rocking good time.  The ladies loved the things I demo’d and the two make and takes were very popular.  Here are pics of what we made or I demo’d, together with links to where to get more information. 

First, I showed the ladies how to make puffy flowers like this. 

Puffy flower

I got this idea from Corie off of her blog’s Feb. 5, 2010, post here.  These are very easy to make using 10 scalloped circles, clipped in a little bit, stacked on a brad and smooshed.

Then I showed how to assemble a cute little flowerpot.  I won’t post a link here because my next hostess wants to do them as a make and take for Mother’s Day at my next workshop.  Here’s a teaser pic.  Will blog the link after Connie’s workshop.  I gave this finished flower pot to my hostess.

Daisies Flowerpot

I showed these two lattice cards just as samples of what could be done with the lattice die.  The blue one was done with glue and glitters and the yellow one was done with markers.  Very stained glassy.

Lattice 2 Lattice 1

Then I got out these cute little bunnies as table decorations, eventually giving them away as door prizes.  They have chocolate treasures inside them.  I CASE’d the idea from Auntie Beaner off Splitcoastampers.  She had made little bunnies to cover the new style of mint patties.  Her bunnies are here.

 Punchy Bunnies

I thought the ladies would like to make a card with this cute little bunny and here is what I came up with.

Punchy Bunny

Last, but not least, the ladies all made this step card.  I got the idea from Julie Davison’s Sept. 18, 2009, post  here.

For All You Do 1

That’s it for now.  Comments always welcome.

(-: ¸.·´* .·´*¨¨)) -:¦:- ***
((¸¸.·´*~Kathy.·´*)****¨¨))
-:¦:- ·· ((¸¸.·´* .·´*((¸¸.·.·´ *-:¦:- ... :-)

2 comments:

~* Tracy *~ said...

absolutely gorgeous projects! They are all wonderful and I can see why everyone loved them. My special favourites are the bunnies! How cute are they? I wish I could come to your workshops!

Deelite said...

And Tracy if you could make it to her workshops, I know I would be there too. Wouldn't that be great fun. Do you think she would ask us to help her???
Anywayyyyyyyy your stained glass card ideas with the lattice, were really nice. I love what you did with the markers. A also really liked the bunny card. I guess I won't get a cute bunny card for my bday. hehe I so enjoy seeing all your projects on your blog. Thanks for taking the time to share them with your friends who can't be there.