Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Eagles! Live Cam!

A few weeks ago, I found out about a live eagle cam in Decorah, Iowa.  I went there in time to see one of the hatched babies and two eggs.  Since then, I’ve checked in almost daily, except for when I was gone last week.  Wow, have they grown since the tiny bits of grey fluff.  The parents even leave them alone for short periods of time, now.

Eaglets 1

Here’s Mom or Dad come to watch over them.

Eagles. jpg

Here’s the link to the live cam:

http://www.farmyou.com/falcon_cams/index.html

When I clicked on this a.m. to see them all alone, they looked so big and they have feathers starting to come in!  Can’t wait to check out flying lessons.  As I was typing this, both adults are on the nest, with Mom doing maintenance on the nest.  Feeding time!  If you want to see videos from before, go  here on Youtube and pick what you want to watch.

Thanks for stopping by. Comments always welcome.

(-: ¸.·´* .·´*¨¨)) -:¦:- *** ((¸¸.·´*~Kathy.·´*)****¨¨)) -:¦:- ·· ((¸¸.·´* .·´*((¸¸.·.·´ *-:¦:- ... :-)

2 comments:

~* Tracy *~ said...

how wonderful is that?

Deelite said...

So much fun to watch, I am hooked to thanks to you!