Tuesday, June 14, 2011

June Creative Images Meeting

Last night we had 12 ladies with several out of town or busy or whatever.  Linda was given a pass on the exchange card as she just got home from out of town and Jeannie gave me one for her exchange card even though she decided a family reunion in Virginia was more important than our meeting.  Sheesh!  Some people!  The exchange theme for June was birthday cards and we got some nice ones.  In no particular order, here we go.  Click on a pic to enlarge for details and back to return.

First is Ella’s, using a butterfly diecut and some gorgeous gold cardstock.

BD-Ella 

Connie made this bright button card with a cute saying. Yaaaay for cookies!

BD-Connie

Holly made this uniquely topped card.  I think she cut it with scissors, but I couldn’t hear what she said.

BD-Holly

Herman did a great job coloring, fussy cutting and layering this birthday cake.  Lots of bling, too.

BD-Herman
Jeannie made this lovely green card.  I think she mounted an ATC on here.  Not sure.

BD-Jeannie

Janice used her Big Shot and several embossing folders to make these cupcakes.  Great idea!

BD-Janice

Therese used an embossing folder, too, but the green centerpiece was fussy cut and an oval punched for the center.

BD-Therese 

I learned how to make this square step card in a tutorial on Splitcoaststampers.  I borrowed Jeannie’s The Open Sea stamp set and Janice’s Nautical Expedition DSP.  Jeannie gets this card from the exchange.  Ms. Shipp will like that!

BD-Kathy

I think Lona embossed her trees in black for this stunning card.

BD-Lona

Pam said she finally got to play with her Build a Blossom set and her punch to make this great card.  She had fun with embossing folders, too.

BD-Pam

Rose made this great kid card, coloring, fussy cutting and popping up this little unicorn.  

BD-Rosie

Theresa made this pretty card with a gold stained-glass styled birdie.  She added tiny butterflies, too.

BD-Theresa

Connie prepared an awesome project and provided everything needed to make this little memory booklet.  The letters are “thickers” that she added adhesive to with her Xyron machine.

 Project Sample closed

Three little pages pull out on each side to do what you want with.

Project Sample open

Here’s Janice’s and Pam’s finished projects.

Projects-Janice & Pam

That’s it for now.  Next up, Theresa’s workshop pics from this coming Saturday.  Thanks for stopping by. Comments always welcome.

(-: ¸.·´* .·´*¨¨)) -:¦:- *** ((¸¸.·´*~Kathy.·´*)****¨¨)) -:¦:- ·· ((¸¸.·´* .·´*((¸¸.·.·´ *-:¦:- ... :-)

1 comment:

Deelite said...

Well ladies, I think a 12 turnout is great. I have to say I do love Kathy's card this month. She has promised me a few images so I can case it. I also love Herman's bday card with all the fussy cutting. I like the cake done like that in real layers. Jeannie's green and blue card is also an eye catcher. Love it! I also like Janice's embossed cupcakes, what a cute idea. I really like what Pam did with the Build a Blossom, your choice of colors is wonderful! I really would love to be there stamping with your group. Its so much fun being able to see all the art work, on Kathy's blog.