Thursday, October 20, 2011

Cards, Beautiful Cards

Wow, two posts in one day.  I received some lovely birthday cards and wanted to share them before too much time had passed since I got them.  Thanks to all of you.

This first card is from Patty.  That frog looks just thrilled to be another year older, sorta like me.

Patty's 2011

This came as a BRAK from Becca at Splitcoast.

Becca's 2011

The waterskiing pyramid card is from my sister.  You open it and it plays “Wipeout” by the Surfaris.Betsy's Wipewout  Listen to it here:

Jeannie gave me this pretty green One of a Kind card.  I should be so skinny!

Jeannie's BD card  

Misty, my friend in St. Louis sent me this lovely little card with Boho Blossoms punched out and added.

Misty's 2011

Pat J. made me this gorgeous water colored card.  She stamped and colored the butterflies twice and fussy cut them to pop them up with dimensionals.  I wanna be Pat when I grow up.

Pat's BD card

Lucky girl, I yam.  Thanks for stopping by. Comments always welcome.

(-: ¸.·´* .·´*¨¨)) –:¦:- *** ((¸¸.·´*~Kathy.·´*)****¨¨)) -:¦:- ·· ((¸¸.·´* .·´*((¸¸.·.·´ *-:¦:- ... :-)

1 comment:

Deelite said...

Wow you got some very nice bday cards. So nice to have such talented caring friends.