Friday, February 17, 2012

Creative Images Feb. Meeting

Due to illnesses and conflicts, only seven members made it to the Feb. meeting last Wed., but we got a lot done anyway.  I took pictures of the five exchange cards, but my picture of Patty’s owl zentangle card didn’t turn out.  Sorry.  Whomever got that in the exchange might send me a pic or bring it to the next meeting and I will try again.  The theme this month, per the calendar, was “Joy Ride.”  Most everyone did the “Touch of Whimsy” theme that was postponed from last month.  Click on any pic for details, then click back to return.

First off is Ella’s card with a sense of humor about being forgetful.  Fussy cutting!  My fave.

Ella 

Here’s Jeannie’s embossed fairy.  I took the pic standing on its side.  With the miracle of modern science and a little photoshopping, I tilted it the right way.

Jeannie

I’m the only one who did the “Joy Ride” theme.  I already had this cute little image colored and cut out.  Just had to slap it together.  I got my own card in the exchange, so you’ll see him again!

Kathy  

Therese made this gorgeous jeweled peacock for his whimsical card.

Therese

Helen did the project for this month, a scratch and sniff cherry made by combining sugar free cherry Kool-Aid with embossing powder.  Fun!  Would also work with oranges, lemons, limes, etc.  Any fruity stamp or Kool-Aid.

Helen's Project

Hope to see more of you at the next meeting.  Thanks for stopping by. Comments always welcome.

(-: ¸.·´* .·´*¨¨)) –:¦:- *** ((¸¸.·´*~Kathy~.·´*)****¨¨)) -:¦:- ·· ((¸¸.·´* .·´*((¸¸.·.·´ *-:¦:- ... :-)

No comments: