Sunday, January 20, 2013

Stamp Camp, the Sequel

Got together with Jeannie, Pam and Helen Saturday to work on the projects from last week’s stamp camp.  I actually finished my ATC memory box and seaside canvas card (with a few touches this a.m. before I took pics). 
First, my canvas card.  Turned out pretty good.  Click on the card to see details, then back to return.
Kathy canvas card
Last week, I showed you the very rough draft of my ATC memory box.
Kathy ATC Box
Since then, I painted all the metal trinkets white and added a few more.
Kathy ATC trinkets
Here’s the finished product.  Not sure about the bow on the big key.  I decided not to paint the key white.  Great project, Tange.  I’ll hang it in my stamp room.  Click to see the details.  “Gave” this to Russel because he has the key to my heart.
Kathy ATC box finished
Just as a teaser and because I can, here’s a pic of my favorite card off the sample wall at the Sale-A-Bration Celebration.  To me, it looks like she used the Elegant Butterfly punch, then stamped and fussy cut the little butterflies, before mounting all on an embossed piece of cardstock.
Elegant Beautiful Wings
I made a card for Jeannie’s birthday on Friday, so I CASE’d the above card.  I used the same punch, but for the smaller contrasting butterflies I used one of the butterflies in the Beautiful Wings Embosslit.  Much easier, although I do love fussy cutting.
Jeannies BD card
That’s it till I do more pics from the SAB Celebration.  Thanks for stopping by.
(-: ¸.·´* .·´*¨¨)) –:¦:- *** ((¸¸.·´*~Kathy~.·´*)****¨¨)) -:¦:- ·· ((¸¸.·´* .·´*((¸¸.·.·´ *-:¦:- ... :-)

1 comment:

~* Tracy *~ said...

Your photo canvas card came out great! I do love that background paper you've used.
Your ATC memory box turned out great! The red starfish is my favourite :)
And I absolutely ADORE your butterfly card. I think I really really really need to get that punch and the embosslits!!