Saturday, December 14, 2013

Yummy, Cheryl’s Mexicorn Salsa

Cheryl, a/k/a Cami, sent me an e-mail with the much requested recipe for her Mexicorn Salsa and asked me to put it on my blog.  Her wish is my command!  Enjoy!

Mexicorn Salsa

Ingredients

2 11 oz. cans Mexicorn, drained

1/2 cup sour cream

1/2 cup real mayonnaise

1-2 scallions, chopped small (including green tops)

salt, to taste

Fritos Scoops for dipping

Preparation Instructions

Mix all ingredients (except Fritos Scoops) together and refrigerate 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.

Serve with Fritos Scoops corn chips for dipping.

Note from Kathy:  Being a Miracle Whip child as opposed to one brought up on “real mayo,”  I bet Miracle Whip would taste just as good.  I would also add some garlic and cilantro.

Let Cami know how you liked it.  Thanks for stopping by. 

(-: .·´* .·´*¨¨)) –:¦:- *** ((¸¸.·´*~Kathy~.·´*)****¨¨)) -:¦:- ·· ((¸¸.·´* .·´*((¸¸.·.·´ *-:¦:- ... :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kathy. This recipe looks great!

Ginger

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Kathy! I like your ideas about the garlic and cilantro, etc.. I'll give it a try.
Cheryl