Monday, June 8, 2015

May Creative Images

It’s been a long month since the cataract surgery on my eyes (one week apart), but I finally can see on my computer well enough to process the pics Pam took (thanks a lot).  I needed some tech support on my paint shop program, but Russel did his thing and now I am getting them blogged.

The theme for May was “Manly Man” and there was an ATC swap.  Pam took in my card, which I had made at the shoebox swap earlier in the month. Click on the cards to see details and “back” to return.

First up is Cheryl M’s guy birthday card with a pretty jeweled leaf.

  Ex-Cheryl

Eleanor made this Fathers Day card/collage.

Ex-Eleanor

Here’s the card I made at the swap from Jeannie’s shoebox. 

Ex-Kathy

Here’s Pam’s version of the same card.

Ex-Pam

Pat J made this hot classic card, looks like an old Vette.

Ex-Pat J

Pat R made this nifty belt that looks like herringbone.

Ex-Pat R

This is Jeannie’s motorcycle from her shoebox.  Pam and I both did the car and the motorcycle for our guys.

Jeannie

There was no project in May, but there were enough ATC’s for that swap. 

Cheryl M did this beach scene with the kite popped up.

ATC-Cheryl

Jeannie did this Rabbit from Alice and Wonderland, checking his watch, doesn’t want to be late.

ATC-Jeannie

Pat R made this punched flower.

ATC-Pat R

Therese made this ATC stamped on canvas with a butterfly.

ATC-Unknown 1

Pat J did this Aspire to Be sun ATC.

ATC-Unknown 2

That’s it for this month.  I’ll post again soon with pics of my travels.  Thanks for dropping by.

(-: .·´* .·´*¨¨)) –:¦:- *** ((¸¸.·´*~Kathy~.·´*)****¨¨)) -:¦:- ·· ((¸¸.·´* .·´*((¸¸.·.·´ *-:¦:- ... :-)

No comments: