Sunday, March 20, 2016

CREATIVE IMAGES MARCH MEETING

Lots of people were unable to make it to our March meeting, but those of us who made it all brought in cards with our exchange theme of Flowers. 

Ella did the project for March, a lovely card using die cuts and the stamp punch.


First exchange card is Ella's.  She got a lot of mileage with her wildflower dies.



Cheryl B made this lovely card with green, turquoise and purple inks and a brayer.


Next is the outside and inside of Helen's card using a die and some silk flowers.



Jeannie's card has an Irish blessing in it for St. Paddy's Day.



My card uses the Rose Garden die cut out and stuck down with up stuff.

I've started researching how to fix my blog so I don't have to fight to make a post that is reasonably coherent.  Text size keeps changing and driving me nuts.  I'm going to end up paying someone to set up a new blog, hopefully including all the years of posts.  I'll let you know. 

Thanks for stopping by. 

(-: ¸.·´* .·´*¨¨)) -:¦:- *** ((¸¸´*~Kathy.·´*)****¨¨)) -:¦:- ·· ((¸¸.·´* .·´*((¸¸.·.·´ *-:¦:- ... :-)

4 comments:

Deelite said...

I really love your ideas this month, ladies, but Kathy's cutout rose is really my favorite this month. I love the green color, and really wish I had that rose die.
Very nice cards ladies!

Anonymous said...

Always love all of your projects. Just love the colorful ones ... so happy & bright!

Thanks for including me!

Hugs!

Ginger

Anonymous said...

That's a lot of work, Kathy. I do appreciate all the time and effort you put in to it. Sometimes we just take things for granted and don't think to express our thanks.
Pat J




Anonymous said...

Your group makes fun cards..!

Betsy